- Listed: July 3, 2012 8:25 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
- *Details Apply
When the first details of Batman: Arkham City began to emerge, the main question revolved around the fact that the game is just a larger version of its predecessor.
However, the full version of the game showed something far beyond that. There is, however, the reuse of elements from the first game, but not without improving them significantly. This is the case of the flight system, which is much more complete. If it was possible to glide, now you can do dips or "fly" like a bat through the skies of Arkham City - something that can be enhanced with the challenges of Augmented Reality, another novelty of the continuation.
Batman: Arkham City comes to the consoles to reaffirm its position as the best game inspired by superheroes. Producer Rocksteady was able to repeat the feat of the previous game and expanded the universe of the character even more. With a fantastic story that surprises from the first scene and provides hours of operation in a city full of mysteries, villains and things to discover.
- Spartagen XT (90649 views)
- See If You Qualify for a Free iPhone 7 (39255 views)
- iPhone 6 Plus – See If You Qualify For One (36211 views)
- Need New Shoes? See if you Qualify for a Pair of Nike Shoes (21193 views)
- Get the new iPhone 6s! Act Fast! (17926 views)
- Macbook Pro (17751 views)
- Do you qualify for an iPhone? (16685 views)
- Looking for a new gaming console? Get PS4 Today. (15343 views)
- Win an Apple iPhone 6 (14105 views)
- iPad Air (12176 views)